When you go on vacation with your kids, you plan it to be as stress-free as possible. Atlanta with a Kid can help you do that by providing you with a list of kid-friendly attractions in Atlanta that will ensure that you and your family will have a great time.
Check out the list below for the best places to go:
- World of Coca-Cola
They say that a visit to the southern city of Atlanta will never be complete without a visit to the World of Coca-Cola. Here you and your kids can look through Coca-Cola memorabilia all through the years. See the bottling plant and watch the 4D show to enjoy the story of Coca-Cola.
- Visit the various attractions of Atlanta. You can choose among the following:
- The Georgia Aquarium which is considered to be the largest aquarium in the world and has a collection of the biggest sharks and whales.
- The Centennial Park with its Olympic Ring and beautiful fountains
- The Center for Puppetry Arts with the largest collection of puppets that can be found in the entire United States
- The Michael C. Carlos Museum which houses beautiful ancient art
Now you don’t have to go to Hollywood to take a closer look at the world of movies. Here in Atlanta, you can find Y’allywood where you can take movie or TV series tours. Your kids will surely enjoy a visit to the shooting locations of The Hunger Games or The Walking Dead and more.
Atlanta is the home of festivals. The city hosts various festivals throughout the year. This includes the Dogwood Festival, Greek Festibal, Yellow Daisy Festival and more. You can simply join any of the festivals and soak up Southern culture.